Superfast wireless. Hello 5G.
5G transforms iPhone with accelerated wireless speeds and better performance on congested networks.5 Now you can download huge files on the go or stream high-quality HDR movies. Without. All. The. Lag. iPhone also has the most 5G bands of any smartphone so you get 5G in more places. And all that speed opens up amazing possibilities for the future of apps.
A14 Bionic. The only thing even close was our last chip.
A14 Bionic is the first 5-nanometer chip in the industry, with advanced components literally atoms wide. Forty percent more transistors rev up speeds while increasing efficiency for great battery life. And a new ISP powers Dolby Vision recording — something no pro movie camera, let alone any other phone, can do.
LiDAR technology. Scans the surface of Mars. And now your living room.
NASA is using LiDAR technology for its next Mars landing. iPhone 12 Pro uses a LiDAR Scanner to measure how long it takes light to reflect back from objects. So it can create a depth map of whatever space you’re in. Because it’s ultrafast and accurate, AR apps can now transform a room into a realistic rainforest or show you how a new sneaker will fit.
Pro camera system. A new day for Night mode.
Night mode comes to both the Wide and Ultra Wide cameras, and it’s better than ever at capturing incredible low-light shots. LiDAR makes Night mode portraits possible. And the Wide camera lets in 27 percent more light, for greater detail and sharper focus day or night.
Apple ProRAW. For an absurd amount of creative control.
ProRAW gives you all the standard RAW information, along with the Apple image pipeline data. So you can get a head start on editing, with noise reduction and multiframe exposure adjustments already in place — and have more time to tweak color and white balance.
Super Retina XDR display. An infinity pool of pixels.
How do you make our brightest display even better? Make it bigger. A new design with flat edges and our flexible custom OLED allowed us to push the screen’s amazing color, brightness, and contrast right to the very edge.
- Pacific Blue
Size and Weight
- Width: 3.07 inches (78.1 mm)
- Height: 6.33 inches (160.8 mm)
- Depth: 0.29 inch (7.4 mm)
- Weight: 8.03 ounces (228 grams)
- Super Retina XDR display
- 6.7‑inch (diagonal) all‑screen OLED display
- 2778‑by‑1284-pixel resolution at 458 ppi
- HDR display
- True Tone
- Wide color (P3)
- Haptic Touch
- 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio (typical)
- 800 nits max brightness (typical); 1200 nits max brightness (HDR)
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
- A14 Bionic chip
- Next‑generation Neural Engine
- Pro 12MP camera system: Ultra Wide, Wide, and Telephoto cameras
- Ultra Wide: ƒ/2.4 aperture and 120° field of view
- Wide: ƒ/1.6 aperture
- Telephoto: ƒ/2.2 aperture
- 2.5x optical zoom in, 2x optical zoom out; 5x optical zoom range
- Digital zoom up to 12x
- Night mode portraits enabled by LiDAR Scanner
- Portrait mode with advanced bokeh and Depth Control
- Portrait Lighting with six effects (Natural, Studio, Contour, Stage, Stage Mono, High‑Key Mono)
- Dual optical image stabilization (Wide and Telephoto)
- Sensor-shift optical image stabilization
- Five-element lens (Ultra Wide); six‑element lens (Telephoto); seven-element lens (Wide)
- Brighter True Tone flash with Slow Sync
- Panorama (up to 63MP)
- Sapphire crystal lens cover
- 100% Focus Pixels (Wide)
- Night mode (Ultra Wide, Wide)
- Deep Fusion (Ultra Wide, Wide, Telephoto)
- Smart HDR 3
- Apple ProRAW
- Wide color capture for photos and Live Photos
- Lens correction (Ultra Wide)
- Advanced red-eye correction
- Photo geotagging
- Auto image stabilization
- Burst mode
- Image formats captured: HEIF and JPEG